Tuesday, February 16, 2010




One more day....so excited/nervous that I can't even sleep! Typically I sleep like a baby through the night but last night my body (or mind) decided it was time to wake up at 3:30 am after 4 refreshing hours of sleep :/ Well, this time will come in handy considering I have not yet actually tried to pack anything into a bag, much less see if I am any where close to my 100 lbs limit. I guess I have procrastinated on that issue as long as I could. Preparation and goodbyes are quite stressful and sad, it will be nice to finally get this started :)



I have the greatest friends and family and have really enjoyed seeing everyone this weekend. It is very hard to leave people you love so much, but even though I may be far away I'm sure we will be able to stay in touch. Much love to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. April, Your writing has matured so much - even since you have graduated from UMD. What you have written was so interesting, compelling. I am so excited to see future blog entries and pictures that you post. What an awesome adventure you are just beginning, Learn, Experience, Share and enjoy! We all love you and I am so proud.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete